Prague, spacious unfurnished flat for rent, 3+kk, requested location New Town, Truhlarska street
Modern, sunny apartment 3+kk in Prague 1. The apartment is situated in the 2nd floor of the brick house. The total usable area is 72 m2. The whole house and apartment passed a complete reconstruction. The apartment is unfurnished. There is also modern kitchen unit with appliances. Desired location in the city center. Wonderful atmosphere. There are quality range of activities for spending your free time. Active and pasive rest guaranted. Lovers of culture can visit some of the nearby theaters and music clubs. Rich selection of restaurants, cafes and bars. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Shopping center Palladium nearby. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station only a few minutes walk from the house. Comfortable living in a beautiful place. Availability of more very similar apartments in the house – unfurnished and partially furnished.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Truhlářská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.