Prague 2, beautiful loft apartment to rent 3+kk (116.3 m²), 2 x terrace, near Riegrovy sady
Beautiful loft, fully furnished duplex apartment for rent in the brick building with elevator is in an attractive area – Prague 2, Vinohrady; street Chodská. The apartment includes 2 lovely terraces with beautiful view, the overall layout is 3 + kk – 116.3 m2. Equipped kitchen is part of a large living area. Bedrooms are beautifully sunny and bright. In the foyer are atypical built-in cabinets to store things, in the bathroom is bathtub, toilet is separately. Near the building is famous Prague park Riegerovy sady, shops, restaurants, cafes, transport links are excellent – tram and metro are a short walk from the house. The attic apartment is an attractive option of representative and very comfortable living in the middle of an irresistible atmosphere of Prague's Vinohrady.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||116,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.