Apartment 3+1 125sqm in a house built in 2003, Modřany, garden,nice view, 20 min tram to centre
We offer to rent an apartment in a villa built in 2003 in a beautiful and peaceful environment Prague Modřany with excellent transport accessibility (by tram to the city center only 20 minutes). This beautiful and spacious apartment (125m²) in a brick house is unfurnished. The advantage is a large garden with fireplace and garage. Apartment has a balcony, bathroom tub, toilet separately. Part of the kitchen is fridge,freezer, gas stove and dishwasher. There is satellite and telephone as well. The house is also a sports room and bar, which are common to both apartments in the house. We recommend that clients who want to live outside the buzz of the city, in a house with a garden with a beautiful view!
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke Srážku, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.