Modern apartment 3 + kk for rent, Prague 6 - Dejvice, Heinemannova Street, terrace, parking, cellar
Modern, nice apartment 3 + kk in Dejvice, Heinemannova street. The apartment is situated in the 3rd floor of new building with elevator.The usable area of the apartment is 96m². It is completly furnished with modern furniture. Kitchen fitted with modern, high quality appliances Whirpool. To the apartment belongs terrace with wonderful view of greenery and brick cellar (12 m2) which is directly adjacent to a parking place. Wooden floors and tiles.Two bathrooms – first with a bathtub and second with a shower. The windows blinds and insect net. Available safety equipment, which can be connected to central security. Garage standing in the basement of the house for a fee 1000/month – has to be rented together with the apartment. Very nice, cozy area. Quiet neighborhood with lots of greenery. Beautiful place for relax and rest after a hard working day. Excellent opportunity for walks in the nearby park. In the surroundings you can find high-quality civic amenities. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop nearby. Quiet living in the nice place.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.