Praha 4, nice, furnished flat for rent, 3+kk, 98m², terrace, 2 bedrooms, reception, security, Podolí
Nice and fully furnished apartment 3+kk for rent is located in the lucrative area of Prague – Prague 4, Podolí. Building with elevator in an enclosed area with reception and security guard, on the street Brabcova. In the apartment is living area with fully equipped kitchenette (electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher), 2 furnished bedrooms (one is a sofa bed, built-in wardrobe and access to the terrace, in the other a double bed, built-in wardrobe and entrance to the terrace) and bathroom with tub and bidet. Toilet is separately. For the storage is available also a chamber room. Location Podolí offers very good civic amenities, transportation accessibility to other parts of Prague – the bus station is a short walk from the house, metro station Pražského povstání is a few minutes by walk. In surrounding are Vysehrad, parks, restaurants, shops.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Brabcova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.