Very nice new flat for rent, Prague 9, Liben, Podvinny mlyn street, 2+kk, 67 sqm, terrace, garage
Very nice apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a new brick house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 9 – Liben, Podvinny mlyn street. The apartment is furnished, living room is partly furnished. The area of the apartment is 67 sqm. The apartment includes a terrace (8 sqm) with a nice view of greenery. Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, oven, microwave oven). In the bathroom there is a shower and a toilet. The bedroom is furnished (double bed, wardrobe). Telephone line, internet connection, satellite and cable TV available. Parking in the garage. Closed complex with a security service. Right in front of the house there is a nice park with bicycle paths. Excellent transport accessibility (metro and tram stations within 5 minutes by walk from the house). All civic amenities. Landlord wishes only the Czechs as a tenant, thank you for your understanding.
16 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4700.- + electricity|
|Address||Podvinný mlýn, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.