Luxurious house (7+1) with heated swimming pool - Prague 6 - Suchdol
Very luxurious three floor house located close to Agricultural faculty in Suchdol – Prague 6. House is situated in a very quiet area near to Lysolajské údolí (nature valley) and nature park Dolní Šárka. Due to its location it gives wonderful view on the valley and Prague not only from the balcony, but as well from two rooms with fireplace and swimming pool. The house has two bathrooms (bathtub and shower), 4 toilets and nice sauna. Behind the house is garden with heated swimming pool. Parking is without problems due to a large garage for two cars and two stands in the front of garage. Gas heating, floor heating in the rooms with tiles. ADSL internet connection + standard phone line. Good transportation – bus stop is in walking distance – connection to the red line metro station – Dejvicka – 20 minutes to the city centre. Quiet and luxurious living on the boarder of nature nevertheless close to the city.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hřebenová, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||280 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.