Prague, modern open space apartment for rent, Holesovice, 48 sqm, new building, balcony, garage
Beautiful modern open space apartment is located in the new building in Prague 7 – Holesovice. The apartment is unfurnished. The kitchen is equipped with ALNO appliances (stove, oven, digestor, fridge). In adition, the apartment is equipped with Zanussi washing machine, lights in all rooms. Parking place is in the basement of the building, not necessary to rent together with the flat (1800 CZK/month). Very nice balcony. Spacious pantry out of the flat (but on the same floor) is also available, suitable for tools and sporting goods, etc. Locality offers excellent civic amenities (shops, restaurants, theatres, clubs, and huge market-hall). Connection with the historical centre of Prague (by public transport) is very fast and frequent even during the night. The locality is also famous for its sufficiency of greenery and parks. Vltava bank or the biggest Prague's Park Stromovka are ideal places for sport of relaxation.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||U měšťan. pivov., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.