Unfurnished 3+1 in Dejvice, balcony, hall, cloak-room.
Spacious, unfurnished flat 3+1 is situated in the street Československé armády in Dejvice, locality of embassies and foreign residences. Brick house is entered from the street, which leads straight to Vítězné náměstí, main centre of Dejvice. Locality promises complete civic amenities and easy and fast connection to the centre thanks to green line metro station Dejvická or Hradčanská. Dejvice and surroundings also offers many places for relax and enjoynment – for all the Royal Park Stromovka just 10 minutes from the house. The flat is in standard state, nice parquet on the floor on most of the surface, then also linoleum and carpet. General area 100 sqm is divided into central hall, two large separated rooms, kitchen and smaller room behind the kitchen. There is also cloak-room and lumber-room in the flat. Small balcony facing the street. Electricity and gas established.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čs. armády, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.