Spacious, newly reconstructed flat 3+1 in Vinohrady, balcony, hall, cloak room
We offer you to rent unfurnished apartment 3+1 (100 m2) with hall and cloak room after complete reconstruction. Kitchen is fully equipped – dish washer, oven, cooker, combined refrigerator. There are three very spacious separated rooms, kitchen enters balcony heading pieceful courtyard. Floors are covered with parquet on most of the flat, in kitchen, vestibule, bathroom and on the toilet are tiles. After agreement is also possible to get washing machine and lightening. Disposition of the flat is good and particularly offers great backround in earlier mentioned hall, cloak room, closet, balcony and vestibule. Good connection to the centre, 50 m to metro station Namesti Miru ("green line). Complete civic amenities are clear in this location. Náměstí Míru is popular place for happenings and other pleasant activities, such as markets.
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3443,- CZK house service fee per one person (for another person 425,- CZK) + electricity|
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.