Lucrative office spaces for rent, 190 sqm, balcony, Republic Square, Pilsen
These beautiful residential premises are located on the first floor of historic building in the very center of Pilsen. Premises with a total area of 190 sqm consisting of six rooms, three of them are passable. Directly from the spacious hall we can enter one not passable office, bathroom with corner bath, separate toilet and a large office connected with the second room with glass sliding doors. This second office also has access to the balcony. From the hall we can also walk into the room with a kitchenette, where is the chamber with a gas boiler and distribution of computer networks. By this room we can also go through into the office, which is passing into the last room of this non-residential space. In each room there is a computerized network. The floors are covered by parquets and floating floors. The reconstruction of spaces is being finished. It is a lucrative area situated directly on the Republic Square.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||nám. Republiky, Plzeň|
|Usable area||190 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.