Spacious, nice apartment 3 +1 for rent, Prague 6 - Stresovice, Na Petynce street, 84 sqm
Very nice, sunny apartment 3 +1 with balcony in Stresovice, Na Petynce street. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of the brick house with elevator. The apartment is spacious, its total useful area is 84m². The apartment is fully equiped with stylish furniture. There is also nice kitchen unit with appliances. In the apartment there are two useful comoros. Parquet floors. This is a nice, quiet location. The ideal place to relax and for long walks. Swimming pool Petynka near. In the surroundings you can find high-quality civic amenities. Restaurants and cafes everywhere in the neighborhood. Shopping opportunities nearby. Easy accessibility to the center. Bus stop only a few minutes walk from the house. Beautiful residence in a quiet place.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Petynce, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||84 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.