Spacious,sunny apartment 3+1 in a family house, 95 sqm, shared garden, Nyrany, district Pilsen-north
This spacious apartment 3+1 with a total area of 95 sqm is situated on the ground floor of the house in the village Nyrany 12 km far from Pilsen. Apartment has a separate entrance, by which we enter into the hall where the toilet is located. Further we enter into the passage from which we can come in two rooms with separated entrances, which also allows entry into the third room. All three rooms are therefore passable. In a smaller kitchen, there is an older kitchen, refrigerator, electric stove and dishwasher. In the spacious bathroom is located bathtub and shower. The flat was completely renovated – new floors, ceilings, plastic windows. There is a connection of cable TV and internet. Flat floors are covered by linoleum. Heating and hot water provided by its own gas boiler. The possibility of usage of the garden where is sitting with a grill and now there is built a pool, which will be also available. Parking available in front of the house. Also suitable for commercial purposes.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dr. P. Klementa, Nýřany|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Jitka Kračmanová (pobočka Plzeň)
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.