Lovely, modern apartment 2 + kk with garage, in the evolving locality in Prague 7 - Holesovice
Bright, stylish apartment 2 + kk in Holesovice. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of a brick house with elevator. The total usable area is 48sqm. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. There is also beautiful kitchen unit with appliances. Wooden floors and tiles. Nice view of a park. In the apartment there is also practical chamber. A special advantage is the possibility to rent at any time, high-quality garage in a modern new building with security camera system, garage is 200 sq.m from the apartment, garage is for a fee 1500, – CZK per month.It is a very nice, quiet location. In the surroundings you will find all civic amenities. Restaurants, post office, shopping opportunities. Everyone will choose from a wide range of leisure activities. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop just a few steps from the house. Ideal housing for a young couple in love.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ortenovo nám., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.