Prague 6 - Hanspaulka, street Na Šťáhlavce, very nice apartment in a villa for rent, 120 m², terrace
We offer to rent a very nice unfurnished apartment in a villa 3+1, 120 sqm, Praha 6, Dejvice, residental area Hanspaulka. To the apartment belongs a terrace (20 sqm) with views of the castle and garden. Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances – fridge, freezer, dishwasher- stove can be supplied. In the spacious bathroom we can find a bathtube, large sink, washing machine and a bidet- toilet separately. In the rooms there are parquet floors. In the bathroom and kitchen there are tiles. Telefon and internet possible. Beautiful place in the vicinity of a small sports stadium, Dejvicke Square and the Hotel Internacional. 15min Center, subway line A station Dejvicka 7min by walk, 1 minute bus station by walk. Calm locality with full civic amenities.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000,- CZK (includes deposit payments for electricity, gas, house service fee)|
|Address||Na Šťáhlavce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.