Sunny unfurnished apartment 4+kk (110 sqm) for rent, Voronezska, Vinohrady, new buiding, balcony, parking
Very nice, sunny apartment 4+kk (110 sqm) with a balcony is located on the 4th floor of the new building with lift. The apartment is not equipped. Beautiful kitchen. On the floors there are oak parquet and floor tiles. The house has camera security system. The possibility of parking (CZK 2000 /month). Excellent location. The perfect choice for living nearby the center of the city. In the vicinity high-quality of civic amenities. Restaurants, cafes and sports facilities nearby. Lovers of cultural life made happy theaters in neighbourhood – theater Neklid and Vinohrady theater. The house is located only a few minutes walk from Havlicek gardens, which allow a peaceful and relaxing walks. Easy access of transportation to the center. Tram stop only a few steps from the house. Available from 1.8.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/person + garage 2000 CZK|
|Address||Voroněžská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.