Prague, beautiful family house 7+1 (240m²) for rent, Seberov, Za Schmatlik street, garage, garden, swimming pool, sauna
Family house for rent 7+1 (240m²) is located in a quiet part of Prague – Seberov, Za Smatlíkem Street. The house has two floors. On the ground floor you will find a living room with fireplace and kitchen equipped with appliances, one separate room with a foyer, laundry room, sauna, boiler room, cellar, bathroom with toilet, bidet and shower and separate toilet for guests with basin. The first floor is up to five bedrooms and two bathrooms (both with a bathtub). On the floors laid floating floors in combination with the pavement. On the southwest side is the roofed terrace. The house has a heated indoor swimming pool and garage. Additional parking in the courtyard. Available garden size approx. 780 m2. Quiet, residential area with good transport accessibility.
70 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 11000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Za Šmatlíkem, Praha 4 - Šeberov|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||780 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague 6, beautiful, renovated semi detached villa house 5+1, area of 238 m², Stresovice, Sibeliova street.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.