Spacious family house in a quiet part of Pilsen, 188 m², Bolevec, Bila Hora
Very nice and spacious house is situated in a quiet part of Pilsen – Bolevec – Bila Hora. This is a residential area, there are just original family houses with gardens. Two-storey house (7 +1) and other multipurpose building is located on a fenced, gently sloping land (997 m2). The house has a saddle roof, a basement and no residential attic. There is a possibility of connection to the gas pipeline. The house was built in 1948, in 1986 was completely rebuilt, restored and renovated, it was built new additional building and super-structure. Another partial restoration was in 2008 (new pavage in basement areas). In the multipurpose building can be used as a garage and workshop. The ground floor there are the boiler room and cellar. In first floor you find porch, kitchen, bathroom, toilet and three inhabitable rooms. In 2nd there are a corridor, bathroom, toilet and a further 4 inhabitable rooms. Floors are connected with the wooden stairs of solid wood, to basements lead granite stairs. In house is attic. More information about the construction of buildings are in our office. Connection with centre of Pilsen is provided by public transportation, railways and buses.
|other water source|
4 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nad Beranovkou, Plzeň|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||997 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.