Prague 1, Old Town - nice unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1, terrace, storage room, reconstructed
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 is located on the 2nd floor of brick building, right in the heart of Old Town, on the beautiful Celetná street. To the apartment belongs terrace, which is on the level of the surrounding roofs, which creates a nice view and atmosphere. There are 3 separate rooms, pantry and in the kitchen is completely new kitchen area. I the kitchen is entrance to the terrace, which provides a nice connection with the outdoors in spring and summer months. The floors are parquet, in the bathroom is bathtub and tiles. Access to all parts of Prague is great because of the near metro station Mustek – line B and A.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Celetná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.