Wonderful spacious flat for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Slezska street, garage, lucrative location
We would like to offer you a beautiful spacious apartment 4+kk in Slezska street – Prague 3. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of brick building with an elevator. House and apartment is after complete reconstruction in 2002. The house includes a large garden, which can be used. There are 3 separate rooms, which are partially furnished. Two bathrooms with shower, bathtub and washing machine. The kitchen corner has dishwasher, ceramic hob and microwave. Satellite TV and telephone. As floor coverings have been installed parquet, tiles and floating floors. The apartment includes the garage space, which must be rented with the apartment for a monthly fee 2,000 CZK. There is videoring and security doors. This is a very pleasant location in the center with excellent access to the metro – Jiriho z Podebrad and Flora, where is a large shopping center located 10 minutes on foot.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.