Prague, nice partly furnished flat for rent, 2+1, 75 m² near Wenceslav Sq., 2 separate bedrooms
Nice, partly furnished apartment 2 +1 with a total area of 75 m2 is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator directly in the center of town, near Wenceslas Square, in the street Ve Smečkách. Part of the apartment is a kitchen and 2 other separate rooms and a bathroom with tub, toilet is separate. Flat is suitable also for Roomates. Floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. The house is located in the area with all amenities and excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague – Muzeum metro station, about 3 min. walk from the house.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.