Prague 3 - Vinohrady, beautiful bright apartment 2+kk for rent, Korunni street, 60,45 sqm
Very nice spacious apartment 2 + kk in Vinohrady, Prague 2. The apartment is situated in the 4th floor of a brick house. The lift. The total floor area of the apartment is 60.45 sqm. Not furnished. Available modern kitchen unit with appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and shower. On the floors there are parquets, carpets and tiles. In the hall are built-in wardrobes. This is a nice, desired location. Excellent civic amenities. Wide range of leisure activities. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop is located just a few minutes walk from the house. Metro station Jiriho z Podebrad nearby. Ideal accommodation for you.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60,45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.