Prague beautiful, fully furnished apartment for rent 2 +1, private garden, Vinohrady
Nice, fully furnished apartment 2 +1 (103m²) on the ground floor of a brick house. The apartment is furnished in the original Italian style, on the floors are parquet and stone, there is a satellite connection, heating by gas boiler. Telephone and Internet connection is possible. It consists of an entrance hall, spacious living room, dining room with access to private garden. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, microwave, stove and fridge / freezer. Furthermore, there are 2 bathrooms (one with bath, the other with shower), 2 bedrooms with built-in cabinets, storage and garden (22 m2). Total price does not include telephone, gas, electricity, or utilities for common areas. There are many bars and restaurants, excellent accessibility to the center.
43 840 CZKper month
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.