Nice non-residential premises, 32 sqm, Martinska street, center of Pilsen
These non-residential premises are located on the first floor of historic building in the heart of Pilsen. These are two rooms with its own bathroom. From the common hallway we enter into smaller room (9.3 m2), which is passing to the second room (17.8 m2), and also gives access to the bathroom with toilet. The rooms are well illuminated. The floors are covered by carpets. There is established internet. During the year windows and doors will be replaced, these modifications shall be borne by the owner. Location in a busy place in the city center provides high attendance.
4 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||32 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Jitka Kračmanová (pobočka Plzeň)
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.