Prague 2 - Vinohrady, gorgeous cozy apartment 2+1 for rent, Slezska street, balcony, 87 sqm
Beautiful sunny apartment 2 +1 with balcony in Vinohrady, Prague 2 .The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of a brick house. Is pleasantly spacious. The total usable area is 87 sqm. It is completely equipped with beautiful stylish furniture. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. This is a beautiful, desired location. Quiet area. Park of Svatopluk Cech right by the house. In this area there are good civic amenities. Cultural life guaranteed. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Metro station Jiriho Podebrad nearby, tram stop just a few steps from the house. Perfect accommodation for you.
15 500 CZKper month
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.