Prague luxury, unfurnished apartment to rent, 4 +1, 240 m², air conditioning, alarm, Old Town
Luxurious, unfurnished apartment 4 +1 with an area of 240 m2 is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with elevator in the very center of Prague – Old Town, in the street Haštalská. Apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher), living room (telephone, satellite, ADSL) and three bedrooms and two bathrooms (in one there is a bath and shower, in the second only shower, washing machine), 3× WC . Parking – parking card available. Heating gas. The floors are parquet, tiles in the bathroom. There is also air-condition and alarm in this flat. The house is located in a location with full amenities and excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague – Namesti Republiky metro station, about 5 min. walk.
39 000 CZKper month
|Address||Haštalská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.