Prague 2, Vinohrady, street Premyslovska, beautiful apartment for rent, 3 +1, 2x balcony, parking.
Beautiful spacious apartment 3 +1 with an area of 97sqm is situated in a quiet part of Prague 2. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the house. The total reconstruction in 2004. Apartment consists of a spacious hall, 3 separate rooms, kitchen, 2× balcony, bathroom with bath tub and toilet. Gas central heating, parquet, tiles, satellite, Internet, possible to rent a parking space in the yard – 700 CZK / month. Apartment is located in a quiet location near Jiriho z Podebrad square with a beautiful park suitable for relaxation. Metro station is 2 minutes walk far. Location is excelent civic equipped, in surroundings is a lot of small restaurants, wine bars and shops. Rieger park is perfect for long walks, sports or sitting in the local garden restaurant. The shopping center Flora (cinema, shops, restaurants) is 1 subway station far or 5 minutes by car.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Přemyslovská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.