Luxury apartment 5+1 for rent, Prague 5, Stodulky, Klausova street, 125 sqm, terrace, 2x garage, AC
Beautiful luxury apartment 5+1 is located in a modern brick house in Prague 5 – Stodulky, Klausova street. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 125 sqm. Furthermore there is a spacious terrace (40 sqm) and a storage room. The kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances (fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, a shower and a toilet, another toilet is in a separated room. The apartment is equipped with air condition and built-in wardrobes. Security doors, camera system, gas boiler. Parking in double garage (must be rented together with the apartment for 2000 CZK / month). Quiet location within sight of the Prokopske Valley. Excellent transport accessibility even during the night (bus stop 300 meters, metro station 5 minutes away by bus).
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Klausova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.