Prague, beautiful unfurnished attic apartment 4+1 for rent, Radhostska, Zizkov, 145m²
Beautiful duplex attic apartment 4 +1 (145 m2) is located on 6th and 7th floor of a brick building with a lift (ride to the 5th floor) on the border of Vinohrady and Žižkov, in the street Radhošťská. Part of the apartment is a white kitchen, equipped with gas stove hotplate and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and 2 storage cabinets. Bedrooms are furnished with some built-in cabinets. There are 2 bathrooms (washing machine). In other rooms are only lighting and curtain pelmets. Apartment is equipped with satellite antenna. The house is connected to the Internet via UPC and the establishment of a telephone line to the Internet. Other doors in the apartment are natural wood made for order. There is a gas boiler, floor heating, in the living room and other rooms are radiators. In the whole ground floor is tiles. Bedrooms are accessed by a spiral staircase and wooden access gallery. Windows of the bedroom and kitchen lead into the quiet court. Parking for one car in the yard. Near shopping center Flora and also a metro station Flora or nam. Jiriho z Podebrad.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 600 CZK monthly, bills 4000 CZK mothly|
|Address||Radhošťská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.