Beautiful, spacious, unfurnished, renovated apartment for rent 4+1, 165m² with hall and 2 balconies
Very spacious flat 4 +1 with a hall and two bathrooms is located on the street Milady Horakové, close-range transport connections to all parts of Prague. The apartment has 3 separate bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms (1 with corner bath, 2nd with shower) and kitchen with beautiful kitchennette. The furnishings includes fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, telephone line and cable connections. The floors are parquet and floating laminate floor. Tram stop is 2 minutes walk from the house, subway Vltavská then a 3 tram stations. Flat is after complete reconstruction, up wish of tenants can also be arranged by furniture. This apartment is a unique opportunity for comfortable, sufficiently large and representative living in the desired location – close to famous park Letná.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||165 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.