Prague 6 Dejvice, Gen.Píky, 4kk, 117sqm, nice apart.,ideal for home office, 2x balcony, 2x bath room
A great space in interesting area with endless possibilities directly at metro Dejvická. Ideally suited for someone working from home. Flat with an area of 117.35 m2, after a complete quality reconstruction (new gas and electric distribution systems, construction of a 2nd bathroom, refurbishing doors, windows and floor, the new smoke-removal from a gas boiler). Disposition of the flat (premises could be easily divided to home office and living quarter) is solved as 4 + kk, it means 3 bedrooms, dining room with kitchen, hall, utility room with gas boiler, boiler and washing machine, 1 bathroom with tub and one with toilet and shower. Throughout the apartment are parquet, only in the kitchen are laminate floors.The apartment is also a shared digital television distribution, UPC and alarm. To the apartment belongs also a pantry in the corridor and a cellar. The building is in good condition, there is built a new elevator, new roof and exchanged riser. Court house is connected with other houses in the block. All this coourts create together a great common garden accessible only to residents of these buildings. We highly recommend-quiet living with great access to the center of the city-metro Dejvická 3 minutes walk, the tram and bus (Ruzyně Airport about 20 minutes by bus). Great owners, prominent international community served by countless bars and restaurants.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Generála Píky, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||117,35 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.