Beautiful, fully furnished flat for rent in Vinohrady, Prague 2, 4+kk, 105m², also for Roommates
Beautiful and fully equipped apartment is located on the 4th floor of brick building with elevator. There are three separate single bedrooms – apartment is also suitable for Roommates or students. One bedroom has a double bed and built-in wardrobe, in the second bedroom is floor/galery to sleep with storage space, an armchair + built-in wardrobe, a third bedroom, which is suitable as a study room has a sofa, has PC table and chairs and wifi connection. In the living room is everything you might need – as seen io the pictures, part of the living room is a fully equipped kitchenette and a large kitchen table with 6 chairs. The components of this high standard of housing is even more basement, corner bath in the bathroom, TV and DVD, dishwasher, washing machine, bed linen and cookware. The building is about 5 minutes from the metro and trams station – Jiřího z Poděbrad, Wenceslas Square journey on foot takes about 15 minutes.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ sevice charges 4.500,-Kč|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||104,75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.