Very sensitively, tastefully and with high-quality materials reconstructed house near Dobris
The original stone house from the late 19th century in the central part of the village Stara Hut, which was completely reconstructed.There are two flats units is 3beroom and the other is studio with separate entrance and own bathroom and kitchen of course. Situable for aupair or maid. Reconstruction in 2005–2008 on a proposal of the German architectural firm "Architects Company " followed up the latest trends in contemporary architecture, investor's high demands for quality materials and environmental building design. Thanks to the architectural design all parts of the house are airy, sunny and offer a very pleasant climate. The entire interior of the building is suitable for disabled people. Original stone parts of the building have been preserved, accompanied with modern building materials like Porotherm, Tondach and Rockwool. House has vacuum window (very good sound and thermal insulation) in quality wooden frames. All the windows and doors are made of solid wood. The house is heated by gas heating and is connected to municipal water supply and sewerage. For garden watering it is possible to use your own well.
|other water source|
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karla Čapka, Stará Huť|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||403 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.