Spacious terraced house for rent 5+3, Prague 5 - Smichov, street Pod Hybsmankou
Spacious, two-generation terrace house for rent is located in Prague 5 – Smíchov, street Pod Hybsmankou. Can be used both for residential as well as offices. The ground floor studio apartment located with a separate entrance. In these stories we find 3× kitchen, 5× bedroom (some with balcony or with terrace), 3× bathroom with toilet + separate toilet an extra. Kitchen equipped with appliances, floor, floating floors laid in combination with the pavement. Possibility to rent double garage with separate entrances. Location full of greenery with good transport accessibility.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Pod Hybšmankou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.