Luxury apartment for rent, Prague, New Town, Petrska street, 3 +1, 105sqm
Modern apartment after reconstruction in New Town. Rooms are spacious, bright and partially furnished. The kitchen is fully equipped with standard appliances. The apartment has two bathrooms, in the first one is bath, in the second one is a shower unit. The house is situated in an attractive location in the city center. There are a great civic amenities- shops, restaurants, theaters, schools, clubs, bars. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus and tram lines, subway station Florenc and Namesti Republiky. There are plenty of famous sights of Prague- castle Dolejsi vodarna, churches, museums. Nearby is the winter stadium Stvanice.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.