Spacious duplex apartment 5 + kk for rent, Prague 4 - Podoli, street Nad Cihelnou, terrace, balcony
Beautiful spacious duplex apartment 5 + kk with a total area of 160 sqm is located in the street Nad Cihelnou, Praha 4 – Podoli. The apartment is on the first and second floor of a brick house. The apartment is fully furnished, an equipped kitchenette (fridge / freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher). In the bathroom, there is a bath, a washing machine and a toilet, another toilet separately. In the living room is a fireplace which adds to the whole apartment a pleasant quiet atmosphere. Possibility of connection a telephone line. The apartment includes 2 balconies and a spacious terrace with beautiful view of the surroundings. The apartment is situated in a very pleasant and quiet location with good transport accessibility, close to the house is a bus stop, the subway station Budejovicka only 5 minutes by bus. Good civic amenities.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad cihelnou, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.