Nice apartment for rent, Prague, Holesovice, U mestanskeho pivovaru street, 1+1, 40 sqm
We offer to rent a nice apartment 1+1 of 40 sqm in the street U mestanskeho pivovaru in Holesovice. The apartment is located on the third floor of brick building with an elevator. Consists of the kitchen where is the kitchen unit with appliances, a living room, in which is the sleeping area, and bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Windows in the flat are to the courtyard. Central heating. Location with excellent access to the city center, the tram stop is near the house. This area is full of civic amenities – restaurants, shops, and many cultural activities – theaters, music clubs, etc.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||U měšťan. pivov., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.