Nice apartment for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Slovinska street, 2+kk, 45sqm
Nice apartment in Vinohrady in Slovinska street. Apartment is bright and furnished with standard furniture. In the cosy bathroom, there is a bathtub. The kitchen has refrigerator. The apartment is situated in a great location with excellent civic amenities- shops, restaurants, schools, squash club. Good transport connections to all parts of the city-bus and tram lines, nearby are subway stations Namesti Miru and Jiriho z Podebrad. There are plenty of green- park Heroldovy sady. It's possible to visit several monuments such as the Church of Svaty Mikulas, the Toy Museum. Easy access to the very center of the city, the popular Wenceslas Square etc.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Slovinská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.