Non- residential premises for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, U Ladronky street, 2 terraces, 5+1, 400sqm
Non- residential premises in a row house in Brevnov. The house is after complete reconstruction in 2001. Rooms are spacious, bright and partially furnished. There are 3 hydromassage baths, a corner bath, shower. In one of the bathrooms are shower and sauna. The elegant kitchen has a good quality appliances- fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. The spacious living room has a fireplace. There is an outdoor heated pool. Garage for one car. In the house, tehre are a cloakroom, wine cellar, cellar, laundry and billiard. From the two large terraces is a beautiful view of the surroundings. Guarded by alarm. The house is situated in a quiet location with good civic amenities. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus and tram lines.
70 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Ladronky, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.