Luxuriously furnished attic duplex apartment 5+1 (174 m²), rent, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Snirchova
Absolutely luxury apartment furnished with modern furniture near the center of Prague. A spacious attic duplex with an area of 174 sqm is located in the 7th and 8th floor of the brick house with an elevator in the street Schnirchova. Kitchen with all appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine), two bathrooms, three bedrooms and small study room. Living room with dining area, large entrance hall. The apartment has air-conditioning and alarm, as well as internet, cable TV and computer controlled lighting Luminex. The apartment includes luxurious wine cellar and parking space in the court of the house which has to be rented together with a flat for a monthly fee 2000Czk. Living in a quiet street with excellent transport accessibility to the city center, tram stop is 3 minutes from the house. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities – cozy cafes and restaurants, theaters and galleries. Letna and Stromovka parks offer the possibility of pleasant leisure activities, relaxation or active sports.
35 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Schnirchova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||174 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.