Prague luxurious apartment for rent 3+kk, 120 m²,garage parking, Vinohrady, Manesova street
Furnished apartment (120m²) is situated on the thirth floor, in very attractive and one of the favourite locality of Prague – VINOHRADY. The building is recently completely renovated. WONDERFUL golden stucco decorations, restored grained entrance doors to the apartments. In the courtyard there is a common terrace. The flat is furnished. The living room has a kitchen unit with a stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, and a dining table with chairs, sofa, coffee table and TV. In one room there is a double bed, a wardrobe and a second sofa and a shelf. There is a gas heating. Parking in the underground garage is possible for extra fee 4.500 CZK monthly. QUIET neighbourhood. Perfect transportation – in close proximity to subway line C (Muzeum) and A (Jiriho z Podebrad) and to trams. Great civic amenities.
31 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.500 CZK deposit for utility charges|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.