Prague 1 - Old Town, Karlova Street, beautiful apartment for rent, 3 +1, 116 sqm, air-conditioning
Very nice unfurnished apartment in the historical building in the center of Prague. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor in a building with elevator in the street Male namesti, Prague 1– Old Town. The apartment with its original preserved ceilings. 2 Bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and entrance hall. Available washing machine, dryer and television. In the house is a 24 hour reception / security and air conditioning. Wonderful view over the Male namesti and Old Town Square from the main living room. Perfect accessibility- subway station Staromestska line A only 5–10 minutes easy walk from the house. Beautiful lucrative location in the historical center of the capital city. Directly in front of the house there is a house U minuty-originally gothic building from the 15th century which was rebuilt around 1564. In this house lived famous writer Franz Kafka one time.
37 400 CZKper month
|Address||Malé nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.