Prague, beautiful, renovated apartment 3+kk for rent, Kladenska, Vokovice, 82m², garden, balcony
Very nice, unfurnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 82 m2 is situated on the 1st floor of a brick house in Prague 6 – Vokovice, in the street Kladenska. The apartment is equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic tile), situated in spacious living room. Then there are two bedrooms. In the bathroom there is bathtube – can be equipped with a washing machine. Floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. Advantige is a balkony oriented to the garden. Possibility to rent parking space in yard. Around the house good civic amenities. Transport accessibility – tram. stop Cervený Vrch around five minutes walking distance from the house, the way to the city center takes 20 minutes.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 350,- / 1 person + energy bills (CZK 2000,-)|
|Address||Kladenská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.