Very nice flat 3 +kk in the center of Prague with excellent transport accessibility,Praha 1-Old Town
Really nice flat 3 +kk with an area of 113 m2 in the street Eliska Krasnohorska, Prague 1 – Old Town. Apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick house with elevator. It is newly furniture and fully equipped. Possibility of connection of telephone lines and Internet. Apartment is located in the tourist and shopping area close to the Wenceslas Square. Perfect accessibility-all metro lines in the range of max 15 minutes. All civic amenities (restaurants, cafes, clubs, bars, etc.) in the best range. Nearby is the Old Town Square with the famous town hall from the beginning of the 14th century and the Astronomical Clock. Very lucrative and representative location which can combine both city life and quiet to relax. Nearby popular Pragues park Letna.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||E. Krásnohorské, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||113 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.