Beautiful apartment for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Spanelska street, 3 +1, 126sqm
Modern apartment in Vinohrady, in Spanelska street. Rooms are spacious, bright and unfurnished. The elegant kitchen has ceramic hob and dishwasher. In the cosy bathroom, there is a bathtub and shower. Toilet separately. The apartment is situated in an attractive location with excellent civic amenities- shops, restaurants, schools, theaters, pharmacy, post office. Perfect transport connections to all parts of the city- tram lines, underground station Muzeum. There are plenty of greenery, which is ideal for walks. Nearby is famous Wenceslas Square, the bustling place full of city life. It's possible to visit several monuments, such as the National Museum, etc.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Španělská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||126 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.