Beautiful modern apartment 2 + kk for rent, Prague 5 - Jinonice, street Vidoulska, balcony, parking
Beautiful modern apartment 2 + kk with a total area of 63 sqm is located in the street Vidoulska, Prague 5 – Jinonice. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of a new brick house from 2008 with a lift. It is completely furnished with luxurious furniture. A stylish kitchenette with a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a stove, a hot air oven and a microwave. There is a corner bathtub and a high-quality washing machine in a bathroom, toilet separately. There is also a separate dressing room. Very nice balcony belongs to the flat. Parking space for a fee 1.500, – per month (need to be rented with the apartment). Available cellar. Possibility of internet connection, telephone and cable television. The apartment is located in a very pleasant and quiet location with good transport accessibility, the metro station Nove Butovice only 5 minutes walk. Lots of greenery around.
14 900 CZKper month
|Address||Vidoulská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.