Very nice unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, street Polska
Beautiful spacious apartment 3 + kk with a total area of 92 sqm is located in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Unfurnished apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick house with an elevator. In a kitchenette there is a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, a stove and a hood. A bathroom with a bath and a toilet. There is an UPC cable connection to the Internet, a telephone, a satellite TV. On floor are tiles, wood flooring and floating timber floor. It is possible to use a common garden (100 sqm) . Camera system in the building. Located right next to large park Riegerovy Sady, adored not only for the views of Prague Castle and nice restaurants. Tram stop is located just 5 minutes from the house. There are all civic amenities. Near the apartment is a large park Riegerovy gardens.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+energies on the client + service charges per person|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.