Beautiful representative luxury apartment 3+kk for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town,street Narodni, balcony
Elegant luxurious modern apartment by the Italian architect in the very prestigious and attractive area of the capital in the street Narodni, Prague 1 – Old Town. The apartment of 3 + kk with a total area of 108 sqm is located on the 3rd floor of a historic house from 1935 by German architect Pleschinger. The apartment was recently completely renovated. It is furnished by very modern furniture. Fully equipped kitchenette. Each bedroom has its own bathroom (one with a shower, the other with a bath). Telephone line with internet connection, satellite TV. There is an automatic lighting system using the motor sensor and a wall safe. The apartment is in the location with excellent transport accessibility and all civic amenities, there are many restaurants, cafes, bars as well as boutiques and shops. Even lovers of culture and historical monuments will be satisfied.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Národní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.