Spacious family house for rent, Prague 4, Kunratice, Ke Hradku street, 340 sqm, 3 x garage, garden
Beautiful three-storey family house is situated in Kunratice, Praha 4, on the edge of the Kuntaricky valley with rocks and lake, practically in the forest. The attic of the house has an area of 100 sqm, ground floor 120 sqm and a basement 120 sqm. The house is suitable for a family living, three separated apartments as well as an administrative building. The lower apartment is ideal for guests, on the 2nd floor there are bedrooms and study rooms and the ground floor is residential. Each floor has a bathroom and a kitchen. There are 3 garages and also a possibility of parking in front of the house. Garage doors have remote control and are directly connected with the house. Very nice view of the forests. The house was built in 1994. Central gas heating. Alarm, satellite TV and ADSL internet connection available. Around the house there is a garden (600 sqm), sauna in the basement, on the west side of the house there is a winter garden. Very quiet location, excellent transport connection to the city center.
70 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke hrádku, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||340 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.