Prague, nice, furnished apartment 3+1 (162m²) for rent, 2 separate bedrooms, 2 x bathrooms, Štefánikova, Smíchov
Nice, furnished apartment 3+1 for rent (162sqm) is located on the third floor of brick building with an elevator on the street Štefanikova in Prague 5 – Smíchov. The apartment has fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, ceramic hob, microwave), two bathrooms and two separated bedrooms + living room. The LCD TV, satellite, telephone, ADSL internet possible. There are parquet and tiles on the floor, gas heating. In the house you can visit the fit center once a week free of charge (sauna, fitness room, whirlpool). The house is after complete reconstruction. Possible to provide garage parking 250 m from the house. Apartment is in the place with excellent transport accessibility to the center, a tram stop is near the house. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities, Smíchov is full of cozy restaurants and cafes, galleries, music clubs, theaters, etc. Large shopping and entertainment center Nový Smíchov 3 minutes by tram. The building is located under Petřín, beautiful location.
30 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK + 1900 CZK|
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||162 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.